Thursday, December 8, 2011

Deeper, deeper still....

I was made for intimacy with you. Deeper and deeper still. My heart burns for such things. I want to taste your ever-lasting pleasures. How I want to live in your presence and see your glory. You say it is already mine. And somehow I still remain in my limited reality. Help me break through my unbelief and take me up to you. I know and say that you are good and now I need to actually taste it and feel it. Take me deeper, show me more. The deepness is scary and unknown Jesus, but my spirit is longing to be fed by you. Bring me the all surpassing joy! Of knowing and loving you. I want it to be mental, physical, emotional, and spiritual. Everything wrapped up with you. Please don't release me. Don't let me miss it Lord. Pursue me until it breaks open. I want to hear you call me beloved and to look on me with pleasure. And to speak to me about things on your heart. Bring me into your courts to worship you. I ask to be shown you. You are so kind to me. Thank you for purchasing me. I want to live a life that chooses you every time. Who loves you with deep joy and devotion. One who doesn't count the cost but with joy sacrifices all. Set my heart ablaze with love. Love for you, delight in you. Reveal to me who it is I serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment