Thursday, August 2, 2012

Writing..

But whatever is good and perfect comes to us from God, the Creator of all Light, and He shines forever without change or shadow.    James 1:17

Creator of all Light, You shine forever without change or shadow. But what about the darkness I see here? It is all around, and I wonder would it consume me? There is no shadow in You, but at times there is in me. Eating away at me piece by piece. Yet I know this Creator. Who is Light. He lives in me, shattering any darkness that remains with His Light. It is what He offers, how I want to reside with Him in the Light. He can wash away the shadows hiding in the deep places. What must I do to have this all embracing Light? Ask Him to come. Simply ask and believe He will. And He will change everything. The Light will embrace me; never leaving me cold again.

No comments:

Post a Comment