Friday, April 13, 2012

Writing..

My spirit quickens when I think of knowing You fully. How I want to love You more. But with an actual feeling. No more head knowledge but heart knowledge. I want my heart to be changed by Your presence.  How I want to sit in Your presence gazing on Your beauty. Being shown Your glory and feeling the waves of Your love. Encounter is what I long for Jesus. A real, honest encounter. Putting aside all of my stuff, questions, issues; I want to sit before You. There is a great need for something different to happen. Greater truth and revelation to take place. I want to accept where You want to take me. And I want it to be full of joy- joy overflowing my spirit. No more duty but abandoned delight and love. Is this possible Lord? Will you take me on such a journey? Help me to throw aside my expectations, fears, judgements, religiousness, anything that hinders and holds me back from Your love. All the lies I have held onto- that only are breeding more lies. Jesus first and foremost, I want You always and forever. Help me to start moving in that way. Becoming like You, while soaking in Your presence. And from that place You will guide and use me as You want. Take me to that depth of devotion- devotion based on love, joy and delight. You are no job. You are worthy. Fill me eyes and soul with light from heaven. Eyes to see and ears to hear. Speak Jesus. Speak to those places inside me. Abide. That is what I desire. To be free and full of Your fiery love. Consumed by Your presence. I ask You for it Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment