Thursday, May 31, 2012

Writing..

My circumstances can color my view of the Father; if I let them. What I do have and what I don't have can determine my sight. If I allow it. Or I can choose to believe otherwise. He is good. He is faithful. He is healer. He is Almighty. That is what He calls Himself. It comes down to my choice. Do I allow my life circumstances to dictate my reality of Him? No, I refuse to let these small moments strip me of my Father. He stays the same. I am the one changing. Continually trying to look past what appears truth in this world, to the eternal reality of Him. The truth that never fails. I see unclearly, while He can see the finished result. Whatever happens in my life, I won't treat it as fuel to think less of my Father, but rather cling to Him and the many good names that belong to Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment